Gaelectric was established in 2004 with a mission to empower the next generation of energy users with power from nature.
We are an Irish-headquartered group that develops, operates and manages renewable energy assets and energy storage projects, and provides services to business, public bodies and landowners.
We are developing and managing a portfolio of renewable energy projects across the sustainable energy spectrum.
Our business operations include:
- Development, operation and management of wind energy projects on the island of Ireland.
- Offshore wind energy development in the Irish Sea
- Energy Storage systems utilising compressed air energy storage (CAES), battery and flywheel technologies
- Bioenergy solutions
- Solar energy installations
- Trading and Market Services, and
- Energy Solutions to seize opportunities in evolving energy markets
We employ over 80 people across engineering, project management, planning, electrical and networks, and corporate finance disciplines. Our offices are in Belfast and Dublin.